A walk on the beach and into the clouds…




I walked on the beach remembering our old times...
And As I walked, I felt the sand soft under my feet and warm from the day’s sun…
The wind blew in my face fluffing my hair back and around my shoulders. I could taste the salty air brushing past me…

The sun was at its descent and it looked gorgeous!!!
It was glittering and gleaming as its wavy reflection showed in the deep Blue sea!
As the mist started to clear, I could see an island in the distance. A small island covered in green foliage…what a sight!!! Filled with beauty…

The soft chirps of the birds, returning home, filled my ears and as I closed my eyes, I felt as though I were floating in the air with them…
Floating into the soft white clouds and settling there….
As I looked down I saw the beauty the earth possessed!!! The gracious waterfalls, lush green trees, beautiful flowers, the vast ocean…..

In a dreamy daze as I awoke, I could hear the waves lashing on the shore….
The sun started to rise….it was a soft white at first, then turned into a pale pink and finally into a reddish – gold!!! It was the dawn of a new day, a new experience!!!!

- Sanaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Stone Statue

A Snowflake

The Day Ends